Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Welcome Fall!


I haven't been able to get onto my blog and upload pictures due to some issues with my index files. It was extremely frustrating, but thankfully I had a cousin who knows computers well and he is helping me work on the issue.


I've been enjoying a local park with friends & family. It's been really beautiful, although some days cold. I really love fall. The leaves are starting to change, and I get to wear sweaters and scarves and boots. It makes me so happy.









Riley turned three on Monday, so I made her a little doggy cupcake (although humans could eat this too)






It included:
  • Peanut Butter
  • An egg
  • Finely sliced apple chunks
  • 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder

She loved it and would have ate the whole thing, but it was a bit too much for her.



I have a real post planned for tomorrow, so keep posted!!



No comments:

Post a Comment