Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fall On The Horizon

East Coast weather is pre-menstrual. I swear. Or maybe it's just New York. We can experience four seasons within one week.

Yesterday it was 92 and humid as heck. Just the other day it was 60s and cold! I'm impatiently waiting for fall, as I shop for cardigans and scarves and anything layerable. So I really need this summer weather to hit the road!

I'm an inexpensive shopper. I have trouble spending a lot on something that I know I can find for under 20$ Yes, I said twenty dollars.

Right now Old Navy.com is having a sale. Save 20% using the code ONTREAT (ends 9/18/13)

Here's a look I created using items on Sale from OLD NAVY:


Total: $38.97

What I love about this outfit is that it's easy to customize. Leave the striped shirt and you can change out the pants and scarves to anything you want!

Here's another look I created from 10 Dollar Mall:



Total: 27.99


Total: 18.99

The versatility of these black pants is endless. You can pair it with so many tops and always look sleek and polished. They are definitely a fall staple. 


What's your fall staple? What trend are you looking forward to rocking this fall? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment